Tuesday, October 26, 2010

...i'm alright now...


Hey:) How goes it?? Things are good here:) Have i told you how much i love Kenny K??? OMG his images are so perfect for my friends and i!!

For my card i used Lady Raven and coloured her with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are Shimmer White, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and the dsp is from my stash.



I used the Cuttlebug star folder that my friend Michelle ordered for me! Its sooooooooo cool! The ric rac and star punch is from SU.

I finished off the card with some bling from my stash.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Midnight Madness (sketch)
Kenny K (2X2 )
Our Creative Corner (colour combo)

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the image and the card. Janet guess what? my passport arrives on Monday! Let's set a date and go shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs