Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...keep it in the family...


So...i wanted to make some easy Christmas cards to have more in my stash..you know some people just don't care about Christmas cards??

So i started with the layout, i used Whisper white, real red and some SU dsp.

I found some ribbon in my stash that was pretty. Then i realized i have no Christmas stamps...ugh...i do have a set of Taylored Expressions cuppies Christmas but i didn't think they would look right on this card.

So i stamped the short and sweet sentiment in versamark and heat embossed it. I finished off the card with some pearls...i actually like how it turned out. I made 4 like this, each with different embellishments. This one is my fave though:)

I am slowly catching up...only 3 more months til Christmas!! yikes!!!!!

HUGS!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs