Sunday, August 8, 2010

...walking down candy cane lane...



Morning:) Todays card is for the Corrosive Challenge blog, its a sketch i made:) I decided to do a Christmas card since i haven't done one in a while!! I used a card kit i had as well (the pile is slowly going down! lol)

I coloured the image with copics and my gelly roll glitter pen thing:)




The paper is from the kit and i used some riding hood red for the matting. The snowflakes were punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and i blinged the centers:)

I cut out my image with a nestie and then used a spica glitter pen to make the dots.

Be sure to hop over to the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the team has come up with:)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. What a great sketch - yeah you getting some Christmas cards done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive! Love that sweet image and the fun snowflakes. And it reminds me that I've been a slacker lately with Christmas cards...doh!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs