Wednesday, July 28, 2010

...promise left in vain...


Hey everyone:) I was in a scrabooking mood so you will see a few layouts in the next few days:)

For this one i have had these pictures sitting waiting to be scrapbooked for a while now. They were the first ones on my desk!! These were pics from when i went to visit bellaland:)













The paper is used is Pretty in pink, and the dsp is from my stash (i think its my minds eye). The stamp is from stamping bella and i stamped her in memento ink and coloured her with copics, i then cut her out with nesties.














The bling is from my LSS...i should have bought more than one pack because i used the whole pack on these 2 pages!!











HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic - love the pictures!! I need to start scrapbooking again!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs