Tuesday, July 27, 2010

...death to all but metal....



Hey everyone!! I am back from my trip to Montreal, it was an AMAZING weekend and we didn't want to come home!! Here are some highlights (since i doubt you want to see all 200 pictures! lol)

We got to meet ANVIL!! They are a metal band from Canada, this is Lips the singer:) Such nice guys!







This was the highlight of the weekend! Chris got to meet his idol Kerry King of Slayer, he waited in line for 4 hours to meet him. He was so happy:)




















Our hotel was awesome! It was an apartment, so we decided to cook on Sunday since there was a grocery store across the street, so chef Devon went to work with what she had! Yummy stirfry!



















Devon and I:)













I will be back tomorrow with some more stamping projects:)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs