Saturday, May 29, 2010

...its a nice day for a white wedding....


Woo hoo congrats Mel and Mark:) Today i am going to my friend Mel's wedding...now i know this card doesn't look like a normal wedding card, well Mel isn't normal ;) Mel loves black, purple and skulls so of course i was so excited to make her wedding card:)

My image is from Stamping bella and coloured with copics and spica glitter pens. (and yes Mel has purple hair!!) I then cut it out with a nestie and used my spica glitter pen for a border.

My paper is PTI white, Elegant Eggplant, and the dsp is from my stash. I think the skull paper is SU.

I finished off the card with some elegant eggplant ribbon and of course a skull charm i found at Michaels the other day :) On the inside i used a sentiment from SU full of life.

I will be having fun tonight:)

HUGS!













1 comment:

  1. I hadn't noticed the skulls until I read your writing... yes not normal for a wedding card he he but it was made just for them... and they'll definitely love it :) PS thanks for your comment on my card :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs