Wednesday, May 26, 2010

....ball of confusion...


wow...where have i been eh??? well sometimes life is too busy to craft, and well it seems that is the way its been lately! work, school, nice weather, no mojo....ugh...and i even went shopping last week and bought some cool things i want to try out...but nothing...so i sat down today and forced myself to make a card. I pulled out a card kit because they are easier for me when i am pressed for time...and i am pressed for time! lol

I coloured my bear with copics and cut him out with an oval nestie.

everything else came in the kit, the paper is My Minds Eye and baja breeze and of course PTI white for the base.

My sentiment is from Four the Holidays by SU:)



HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs