Thursday, April 1, 2010

....you know i'm gonna lose, cuz gamblings for fools...


Morning everyone. I can't believe its April already! Man time has been flying by the last few months! Can you believe i have another post for this week? ;) I may have one everyday! lol I am on a roll!

For my card today i used the CAS version of the MMSC. I find sometimes i wanna go nuts with Magnolia stamps. I wanted this one to be clean.

I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out with nesties.



My paper is PTI white, pink pirouette and the dsp is from a card kit (but i think its My Minds Eye paper).

I finished off the card with some ribbon from the kit and some prima flowers that were also in the kit with a pretty button in the center.

Hope your April is off to a great start:) I am off today so i am going to take the dog for a walk and get some more cards made:)

Its also my SIL Donna's bday so Happy Bday to her:)

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Janet! Love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous. This one of my very first Mags and its still one of my faves. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs