Friday, April 2, 2010

....if its not scottish its crap...


Can you believe it, a post everyday!! woo hoo for me!! I think i am back on track so you should see a post a day from me again! I know today is the Town Scrapper day for me but i don't have to do the challenge this week so i took a little break. But you will see tons of Victoria Case cards coming up from me so be prepared! And if you wanna play along this week the challenge is charms.

Ok remember yesterday i said it was my SIL's bday? Well i had to make her a card and look what i had in my stash of card kits!! Donna plays the bag pipes so i thought this would be perfect for her:)



The stamp is from high hopes and i coloured him with copics and cut him out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, handsome hunter and the dsp is from the kit.

The ribbon, dew drops and cute buttons also came from the kit:)

Tonight i am going to my dads for dinner. Usually we have fish on good friday but tonight we are switching it up and having home made gnoochi (my fave!!)!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card!!! Enjoy the gnocchi tonight!!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this image would be perfect for my Dad who plays the pipes!! Cute - have a wonderful dinner at your Dad's!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs