Saturday, March 27, 2010

...rocket ya, satellite of love....


WOW its not a DT day and i have a card to show ya!! I am happy I had some time today to make some cards! My friend Barb asked me to make a card for her friend that had a baby boy. As many of you know, i am not good with kids cards! Luckily i bought a stamp set yesterday because i have to make 20 baby shower invitations so i had something to use. Of all my stamps i have NO baby ones! lol

This set is from Fiskars and for all you Canadians if you go to Liquidation World you can find tons of scrapbooking stuff for 80% off! So get over there!

I inked the jumpsuit with memento and coloured with copics. I cut it out with nesties.


My next challenge was paper...if i don't have baby stamps i must not have baby paper right? Well i found some cool dsp in my spring glitter stack by DCWV. I thought it was perfect for a baby boy:) The other papers i used were bashful blue and certainly celery.

My ribbon is bashful blue by SU and the buttons are certainly celery from SU. On the inside i used the baby quote from Full of Life by SU:)

Hope you are having a super Saturday. I am off so i am having an awesome day:)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs