Monday, March 29, 2010

...one fish 2 fish red fish blue fish...


Today is showcase monday on The Town Scrapper blog! I thought i would use a Victoria Case stamp since they are so cute! These can only be purchased at The Town Scrapper so be sure to email Phebe to order yours!

I coloured my image with copics and cut him out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, Tempting Turquoise and the dsp is really old SU paper.

I layered my image and used some SU photo corners.

I finished off my card with some bling i picked up at Zellers the other day! They are cool!!




Today is also my friend Chris' bday! So a Metal Bday Shout out to him!!! \m/ Do you think he'll like his card ;) I love it and want to keep it myself! lol
















HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs