Thursday, February 4, 2010

...a satellite lost in space...


happy thursday! Sorry for my late post...but here it is:)

I used Lindsay's rocket stamp and coloured it with copics. I then cut it out and placed it on some yo yo yellow i punched out with a nestie.

My paper is PTI white, yo yo yellow and the dsp is SU brilliant blue.

I found the ribbon in my stash. the sentiment is from Starring You by SU (i think its the first time its seen ink! lol).

I used a SU button and placed it on a SU star punch out:)

Hope you are having a wonderful day:)


HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, deep, rich colors, Janet! It's really cool how you have the rocket flying in front of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. I love that ribbon, goes perfectly with the background dp. Love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I love the coordination of the dotted ribbon with the dotted background. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is card is awesome. Love the way you popped the rocket.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs