Monday, February 1, 2010

...all you need is love...


Doesn't look like my baby?? :) I bought a bunch of doxie stamps at Cowtown Stamps last year and never used them! ha ha So i thought i would make a cute Valentines Day card that Abby could give to her boyfriend:)

I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, rose red and regal rose. I ran a piece of regal rose through my heart cuttlebug folder. Good thing i had this i have no Valentine's paper at all!!

The hearts were punched with the SU 3 heart punch and the sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU.

Hope you are having a super day:)


HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. ACK!!! Cuteness alert!!! This is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! OMG Abby has a boyfirend? Tell her she's too young LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like Abby! Soooo cute! I love that heart punch from SU and I love the border you created with it. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you do that label/sentiment that way? it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. What a cute idea for the card.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs