Friday, August 7, 2009

Its a Bellariffic Friday:)



Todays Bellariffic sketch is by the lovely Paula! Its a great sketch and when i saw it i knew i wanted to make a Christmas card:)

So i coloured Wreathabella with copics and cut her out with nesties.

My base is PTI white with a layer of Old Olive and then some SU dsp, i think its a kit called "i wish". This was a card kit i had:)

I then made a little embelishment with a sticker a brad and a dew drop that was also in the kit.

I finished off the card with some silver stickles on the hat and boots and the sentiment is from SU called Short and Sweet:)

HOpe you have a bellariffic friday:)

HUGS!

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing people making Christmas cards at this time of year...yay you! Fabulous job with this cute Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wreathabella! Where do they think up these names. It's a lovely bright christmassy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will have to start flippin heck every where I go people are making Christmas cards lol I really like this one loving the papers but them again I am an SU Demo lol

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so lovely!!! And you are a good girl - making already Christmas card in August!! Every year I say to myself to start at this time of the year and every year I have the same hassle and start too late...:(
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs