Sunday, April 19, 2009

Challenge Day!!!


So today's Challenge was a tough one! It is to make a card using only a sentiment! Yikes...i didn't know it would be that hard not to colour!! LOL really it was easy! I made this simple card in no time, and its pretty!



So to start i found a sketch on Card Sketch a Day and look no images, only a sentiment, how perfect!!

I used all supplies from Taylor's Key Ingredient Card Kit for March! The only thing not from Taylor is the SU hostess set i used!

I distressed the edges and wrapped some ribbon and we have a card!! Easy as pie!!

So get creating and link up you card HERE for some fab prizes!!!

I plan on stamping almost all day today!! Wish me luck, its so nice outside!!!

HUGS!


6 comments:

  1. OHHH I love it! I love love love the color!! And i love that ribbon with leaves?? Where did you find something like that?? Its it totally awesome!! Great job on this card!!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Janet...love the colour and the ribbon is very cute!! I've left an award for you over at my blog so feel free to stop by and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - I do love green & the ribbon is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Janet!

    PS.I have something for you on my blog.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love that ribbon!!! And how simple, yet nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! This would be a suoer hard challenge fpr me as well, but you completely "rocked" it. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs