Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wed SBS challenge...


Well ladies since i got my scor pal i have been making gate fold cards!!! How cool??? The fold is perfect!! So your challenge is to make a card with a different kind of fold! Its really easy if you have a scor pal!! So onto my card...this is another card kit (i am trying to get them done before i get more!! I get about 4 every month!!). So for this we were supplied with the DSP, wagon image, hemp twine and the punch out. Here is what i came up with. I should have put another peice of cardstock under the dsp its a little flimsy. Oh well! I made it work:)
HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, gatefolds are fun, I'll make sure I get this one done, forgot to play along last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't forget last week I just ran out of time - Wednesday comes around so quickly. I have finished work a little early today and have a night at home tonight so will definitely play along this week.
    Thanks for your concern re the bushfires Janet. We live several thousands kilometres from where they are however we do have family who are in the vicinity but all are OK.
    Great card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulus card,Janet! I should play along this week, I missed few last challenges.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my scor pal. This is a great card. Where do you get all these card kits?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs