Thursday, February 12, 2009

OH MY....

...How i love these Anya stamps!! This is a digital download stamp and i LOVE her!! Its Geisha Anya. The only problem i had was my copics ran a bit with the black printer ink...not sure what to do about this:( Anyway...this card is for the High Hopes Design team call. We had to use this sketch and send it in. This is one of the first cards in a LONG time i can say i LOVE!! The dsp is from a pack called Far East by DCWV and i got it at Winners!! (weird eh??) I love Asian stuff so i knew i would love this paper. I wrote the word Arigato (which means thanks you in japanese) since i didn't have a stamp:( I punched it out with the word window punch and layered it on a big oval.
I am also using this card for an asian swap i am in but i am making extra because i want to give one to my friend Hiediko:)
Ok have a happy Thursday!!
HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. This is charming Janet. :) Please can you give a link to where I can find digital downloads, Googling it just brings up camera sites!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are justified in being proud of this card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love me some Anya, too- I heard if you heat it (like embossing or even a hair dryer!) it won't run digi download stamps - hth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...this card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on the card Janet and good luck on the DT Call. I've often wondered about the ink spreading. I read in a few posts that they heat set it before they used their copics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow super cute! How do you get a digital copy?
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs