Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time to switch it up!!


So...i figure you were sick of magnolias! lol Here is a card for the Pink Poison (greeting farm) swap i am in. I got the image through wish rak and its darling!! I also have dorothy and toto!! woo hoo!! I also got the basic grey paper through wish rak as well! The colours are so bright and cheery! I also used MFTSC65 for this (its been sitting on my desk for a while!!). I promised myself i would finish the challenges on my desk before i start new ones!! :)
HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card with a lovely color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that lil girl is crackin' me up, such a cute and happy card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow its so pretty Janet! I so love those Pink Poison images...really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great papers and image.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs