Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Stamping Part 2!!



I have a problem with putting too many pictures on here!! so here are the next 2 cards i made!!
This first one is another kit card! All this stuff i got in my kit! I was trying something different! SInce i don't have the circle nesties i had to use my coluzzle...and i didn't like the way it matted so i tried something new...turned out ok i guess.

This was the last card i made today. The last of the kits as well!! Just simple and cute! This bella is adorable!!

Well i guess that is it for today! My shopping trip to Buffalo went well...guess how much money i spent on stamping supplies? ...ZERO DOLLARS!!! crazy eh?? I don't think i have mentioned it but i saw on someones blog that they were on a stamping diet...well now i am!! I think i have more than enough stuff to stamp with for at least 6 months...yes i said 6 months!! The only thing i am allowing myself to buy is SU paper, and adhesive!! So far so good! I have one more order coming from Stamping Bella that i ordered in Nov....and then the mail will stop coming!!! :( sniff sniff!!

Ok i am off Thursday so i will try to get some more stamping done! I have to make some Christmas tins for work...25 of them actually...i will have to call my niece! lol

HUGS!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Janet! Thank you for entering my blog candy. I will put your name in the draw twice. Good luck!

    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - especially the 2nd one - the ribbons are cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy gal! I don't know how you do it. I love all of your cards. Whoever put the kits together did a fantastic job. Looks like I missed out on a great swap. Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. I only wish we would get snow. All we ever get is rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all 4 cards Janet. You are very clever.
    Receive your Christmas Card today - I love it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs