Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Its stamping Tuesday:)



Since Tuesday is usually my day off i have called it stamping tuesday!! I did a bunch of cards today!! But first here is what a won from Chris' blog candy!! COOL eh??


I already used a prima on one of my cards! the colours match SU colours!! woo hoo!!





This card was made in honour of my bella sistah Jessica!! This month we had to case one of her cards! I just changed the colours because i got all this stuff in a bella swap kit!! I decided today to use them all so i would have more room!! lol



This card was made for the Bella Colour challenge and the bella sketch challenge!! I would never have even thought to put these colours together!!



I made 2 more card but they will go in another post!!!
HUGS!




1 comment:

  1. The colours look great together!!!! I've nominated you for an award - go check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs