Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another award:)


So i already got this award but i wanted to pass on more love!!! Chris nominated me for this award!! Here are the rules!!! I an honoured to have been picked again!! Chris rocks!!!


The rules for the award are:~The winner may put the logo on their blog
~Put a link to the person who sent you the award
~Nominate 5 blogs~Put links to their blogs
~Leave a message for your nominees
Soooooo, my nominees for this award are: (mostly my blogging sisters!!)







Thanks ladies! you all rock!!!
check out the blog candy i found!!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have definately acquired quite the following. You are indeed talented and fun to be around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janet! I know, I'm a bit behind in my commenting. I'll try to keep up-to-date now.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs