Friday, October 3, 2008

What a productive day:)






So as you know today was my day off of all my jobs!! YAY!! So i made some cards of course:)


So this first card i made for a birthday card swap i am in. I am also catching up on my BCC!! This is only the 2nd card i have made with Magnolia stamps! I love them aren't they the cutest?? I had fun colouring, although i wish i had all the copics that match my SU paper! Soon i will though so i shouldn't complain too much!





The next card was a bella Embelishment challenge on the bella yahoo group. We had to use bows and buttons:) I got the paper and image from a card kit. I love card kit swaps because i get to use paper that isn't SU! Sometimes its hard to match up the embelishments and paper though! Oh well this will work for a man's card:)



This last card...well i am not sure i like it! LOL Again i am trying to catch up on my colour challenges and i have NO amethyst paper! So i used a paint chip thing...ummmmm oh well i did what i could. This paper and image was also part of a card kit!

Ok i am off to take the dog for a walk and then tonight is girls night! YAY! I haven't seen these girls in a long time!! I will hopefully remember to take my camera to take some pictures!!

HUGS, and happy Friday:)

7 comments:

  1. Janet, you should be off more often~your cards are fabulous! I don't own any Magnolias yet. My SIL (scrapinglori) is into them, too. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you that I love your blog! It's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I like the paint chip one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I think she's adorable and you did a great job with coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your last card is very nice! I think its my fav out of the ones you made. you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were Seriously PRODUCTIVE Sistah!! Luvin the fixafella!! So glad you are trying our NEW Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attractive cards and those colors work so well together.

    Regards,
    SBL-Photoshop Masking

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs