Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day:)


WOO HOO! Although i only got one card made...i am off tomorrow and i am going to stamp all day, or get ready for my Xmas stamp a stack...whichever i feel! So tomorrow i will celebrate! I had to work all day today, i need some rest:)


I made this card for the Magnolia-licous yahoo group i am in:) I joined a swap called "raining cards" i think its a great idea!! I can't wait until it rains on me:)

I used a BCC for this as well! I would never have even thought to put these colours together...i guess that is why its a challenge! lol

Ok off to shower and relax...:)

Hugs!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card! I love your blog background. I really need to improve mine! Welcome to SBS!
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other girls - this is toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs