Monday, October 13, 2008

My first vacation day:)






Amanda:)

















Was spent with the brats:) I took my nephew and 2 nieces to visit our grandma (their great grandma). She is 94 and lives in a home! She is always in great spirits though and its always fun to see her:) She got a kick out of Shannons halo:)







Michael:)












After that Shannon and i got ready for my stamp a stack! Here are a few pictures of a couple cards i am doing:) Ok you are only getting one card because the other one won't turn around the right way! grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ok i am off to clean up and relax:)
HUGS





4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that you shared pics of your Grandma. So sweet and she looks tickled indded. Very sweet. Your card is sweet too. Where is the image from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family pics! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I spent Sunday night with my grandmother too! I should have taken pictures.

    Love your card too!
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - wish I could be at your SAS but it's a bit far for me to come ;) Your grandma looks so pleased to have you all visit her. I don't have an grandma's left alive and I do miss them. It's great that you keep in touch with her.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs