Wednesday, September 22, 2010

...i'm going slightly mad...

The title is kinda true! lol For my titles i use whatever song i am listening to at the moment...well today its Queen...and why am i going slightly mad? Work, work and learning songs for the 80's band...its crazy but well worth it:) So if you don't see me much you know why!


I wasn't even going to make a card today...but had an urge so here it is.

Again i used a card kit i have had forever! I coloured Changito with copics and cut him out with a nestie.


My papers are PTI white, close to cocoa and the dsp came in the kit.

The flowers came in the kit, i used some SU buttons for the middles. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Short and Sweet.

Ok i am going to see if i can get another card made for tomorrow!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs