Thursday, September 23, 2010

...hunting by echo...

Woo hoo i got another card made yesterday so i have a post for ya:)

Again i pulled out a card kit (they are the easiest things to work with when you have no time!)

I wanted to make a Christmas card, i thought this was a Christmas image...but its not...but guess what? I made it one anyway! lol

I coloured Alva with copics and cut her out with nesties. I made her flower a poinsettia :)



The papers in the kit weren't really Christmas either so i made them Christmas anyway! lol I also used PTI white, and bashful blue. In the kit was also a piece of white cardstock that was run through a swirls cuttlebug folder, i decided to punch that with the SU border punch and put a piece of ribbon from the kit on top of it. I like how it turned out.

I finished off the card with some Martha Stewart punch snowflakes with bella dots in the middle and some swirls i had in my stash. I think its a SU punch.

Well if i am luck i may get another card done for tomorrow...but that may be pushing my luck!! lol

HUGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs