Monday, April 9, 2012

...nobody knows anything...


Hey everyone:) Today i bring you EXCITER!! Some more Canadian boys that i had to go on a cruise to see! They never tour Canada...sigh...They were so good though and the nicest guys ever!!

For these pages i took the layout from SCS. I liked it!!

My papers are brilliant blue and piggy tales dsp. The letters are matching also from piggy tales. I used some photo things (not sure what they are called!) that i never use...but i liked them on here. I didn't wanna take away from the paper...its way too cool!!




For this page i used more paper from piggy tales and the tag is also from piggy tales. I found the skulls at liquidation world for really cheap and i think they are soooooooooo cool!! they add that little bit some something the page needed:)

That is it for today...come back tomorrow for more cruise pages!! hee hee


HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs