Monday, March 26, 2012

...you are on your own because you sent everyone away...


Hey everyone:) I made this card for my bf's bday and i am going to enter it in the Haunted Design House Blog minion contest:) I would LOVE to be a minion as you are all aware creepy cards are my fave!!!

So for this card i used basic black, real red and whisper white cardstock. I printed the slayer on my computer and did the blood with my red paint (as you all know this is my fave thing to do!)

My dsp is Martha stewart Halloween paper and SU rockabilly.

I used my Martha Stewart punch for the blood on the bottom and my SU bat punch. I used a white gel pen for the eyes:)

Be sure to check out the Haunted Design House blog! It rocks!!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the dripping sentiment and blood spatter. Thanks for submitting to our DT call and best of luck! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card I am sure your bf will love it and thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs