Thursday, March 22, 2012

...seven days become intertwined....


Look who got her computer back!!! Guess i can start posting again...have a few pics on the other computer i was using, gotta get em off so i can show em all to ya!!...

I made this card for my friend stef's thank you cards for her wedding! I went with CAS cuz i have so many to make!

The stamp is from my stash, i stamped it with elegant eggplant. I then glittered the bow and coloured the stem with a copic marker.

The sentiment is from SU curvy verses also stamped in elegant eggplant. I then distressed the border with elegant eggplant as well:)

That is it for me today...i am off to bed...been having some medical issues...i am hoping they are all taken care of now!!!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs