Saturday, September 3, 2011

...no remorse, no repent, we don't care what it meant....


Wow 2 posts!! Are you impressed?? lol I haven't had much time to craft lately:( I am hoping now that summer is over i will have a little more free time.

I was asked to make this Perry Platypus card. I have no idea who is but its pretty dumb looking! lol I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, crushed curry, soft suede and SU dsp.

The ribbon is SU, the dots are Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from SU:)

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. Perry is the coolest. He looks dumb, but he is really a secret agent. I may be almost 30, but I will sit down and watch Phineus and Ferb any chance I get. Very fun show and good for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perry rocks, Janet! Phineas and Ferb is a very cool show! I watch it whenever I can and blame it on the toddler, even though he's a bit too young for it still! Great card! Hope all is well! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs