Wednesday, July 20, 2011

...radar love...


happy dude day:) Today we have a colour challenge for ya!! When i saw these colours i thought of this cool hippie dude...he makes me laugh!! hee hee

I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a star nestie.

My papers are razzleberry, and rockstar dsp and pti white.







I added some bling and some ribbon. I like to keep my guy cards simple as i am sure most guys don't keep the cards i make them! lol

Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)

HUGS!


8 comments:

  1. So cute Janet. LOVE how you placed the little Hippie Rocker inside the star.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rock star is definitely outta this world! lol Love the way you used the colors and your dp's wonderful. The star shape is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Dude He Rocks, love this card Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Love it! WTG you!
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I wonder why you are drawn to the rocker? LOL Great show with the rocker paper and cutting him out as the star that he is!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs