Sunday, July 10, 2011

...if i could only break through...


Its Sunday and that means another Corrosive Challenge!! This week is my fave kind of challenge, yep the sketch challenge!!

I used a cute image from our sponsor Tiddly Inks!! I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with a nestie. I then cut out the balloons and attached them:)

My papers are baja breeze, orange and dsp from my stash. I ran the orange through a cuttlebug folder.




My sentiment is from SU and punched with the SU word window punch.

Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. So cute Janet! Love those little balloons with that paper and really like that you didn't color the image. Makes it stand out just perfect.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute..Cute. I love the little doggie and the embossed paper. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute littel dog, Janet and great colors !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs