Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...enter sandman...


Hey are you ready for another Paper Pretties digi release??

I am a huge dog lover so i was so excited when i saw this stamp:) I coloured them with copics and cut them out with a nestie. I used a black spica pen on their noses:)

My papers are PTI white, basic black and the dsp came from my stash.

I found some velvet ribbon in my stash so i used that and the sentiment is from paper pretties and punched out with a SU punch.

Be sure to head on over to the paper pretties blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)


HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME stamp!!! Love how you coloured these cute pooches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute! I love this image and how you colored them so cute. Great job on a darling card.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs