Sunday, April 10, 2011

...wildside...


It's another corrosive sunday:) This week is a sketch challenge. I love sketches:)

I picked this Kenny K drummer image because he has been colouring in my stash for a while now:) I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, real red and my dsp is rockabilly but SU. My ribbons are black SU and the skull one came from my stash.







The sentiment is from the Little paper shop set i have. I punched it out with a SU punch. I finished off the card with some skull bling i had in my stash.

Be sure to check out the blog and see what the rest of the team is up too:)




HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, your card is super cool. Love the DP and your coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Janet! Love your image and the skull papers, ribbon, and charm are the perfect details for this card! Rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs