Sunday, April 3, 2011

...pain to end all pain....


Its another Corrosive Sunday Challenge!! Today's challenge is to use pastel colours! With Easter coming up i know a lot of people will be making Easter cards. I am not one for Easter so i made a bday card:)

I coloured Sophie with copics and cut her out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white and basic grey dsp. I used a martha stewart punch for the border and put some SU certainly celery on top. The pearls are from SU and the sentiment is from Bring on Cake by SU.

Be sure to check out the blog and see what the rest of the team is up to!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Janet, this is totally cute. Love the Aloha Sophie and your design is great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the row of pearls and that Martha Stewart punches is one of my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs