Sunday, April 24, 2011

...living through me....


Welcome to another corrosive sunday:) Todays challenge is Animals...any kind:) I choose Hello Kitty because she is way too cute!!

I coloured Hello Kitty with copics and cut her out with a nestie...by the way she is a colouring page and i just printed her out on my own paper.

My papers are PTI white, rose red and the dsp is from my stash. I also used a flower cuttlebug folder on the one piece.








My border is a SU punch and the ribbon came from my stash. I finished off the card with some flowers and bling from my stash!!

be sure to head on over to the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the team is up too:)

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. oh my friend this is super sweet0 the flowers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kitty is awesome, Janet! Love the flowers and the bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, i love the colors you have used. The rhinestones swirls and the roses are perfect for this sweet little cat !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Kitty image. The rhinestone swirl adds a nice touch. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs