Thursday, April 21, 2011

...heavy metal ride...


Welcome to another fun Stamp Insanity challenge! Its one of my faves..its all things metal!! woo hoo You all know how much i love my metal!! Oh are we talking about charms...damn...oh well i still incorporated some metal into this card...along with the charm ;)

I used Roder for my card...cuz he is so metal!! I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a nestie. I then used my spica glitter pen on the edges.

My paper is basic black, kiwi kiss, SU rockabilly dsp (cuz skulls are also metal!!) and my diamond plate cuttlebug folder on this awesome metal paper!!!

My sentiment is from the little paper shop and punched out with a SU punch and some bling on the ends. I finished off the card with a guitar charm i had in my stash:)

Be sure to check out the Stamp Insanity blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. i love how you did the metal background....aweosme job
    the green makes it pop

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Great job. I love all your metal cards, even tho I have to admit I don't care for the music, I'm too old and country. lol!!! I do love all your cars.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs