Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...when the waters flow....


Tuesday's mean more digi releases at Paper Pretties!! Today we have Easter Sweets! I wish i had a basket stamp to put them in! lol

I coloured the sweet with copics and placed them on a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, barely banana and the dsp is Spring Stack by DCWV (again the only easter paper i have!)

I finished off the card with some ric rac and a bow from my stash.

Be sure to check out the blog and see what the rest of the team is up too!!



HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Great paper for this image!! It makes me want to tear into the Easter candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we would get such beautiful DP in Germany. This is such a sweet card !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs