Thursday, March 3, 2011

...welcome to the abandon land....


Hey everyone:) I hope you are having a good day! I am so excited i got to make my first Lily of the Valley card:) I got a card kit in a swap i was in and this cutie was in it!! Thanks Imke:)

I coloured her with copics and cut her out (didn't have a nestie bit enough! lol). I then distressed the edges and inked it with chocolate chip ink.

My papers are PTI white, chocolate chip and the dsp was all in the kit. I distressed every piece of paper on this card! lol I never distress...not a fan of the shabby chic look...but i love this card:) Could it be a turning point for me??

Anyway...the ribbon is SU, the dots are Bella, the flowers are prima and the charm came from my stash.

The sentiment came in the kit as well. Let me know what you think of my first shabby chic look:)

HUGS!

3 comments:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs