Saturday, March 19, 2011

...it's you shining on through....



Happy Saturday everyone! I am back at crafting and look what i did! I made 4 Christmas cards out of one card kit!! This kit was so full of fun stuff!!

I coloured the bears with copics and cut them out with a square nestie.

All the papers and ribbon came from the kit. I used my goo punch to make icicles on the border. The ribbon also came from the kit.

I could make so many cards because i had not much colouring:)

I am entering this card for....
Aly's sunday- anything goes
Creative Cowgirls- monochromatic
There's magic in the air- monochromatic
Anything Goes- Die Cuts
Rubber Cafe- monochromatic
Shelly's images- anything goes
Card Makin Mama's- animals
Simply Create- monochromatic


hugs

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome Janet!!! I love all the shades of blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting all these Christmas cards made! The blue just pops off the cards - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bears and all the blue which is my fav .olor. Great cards, pretty layout/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by the ranch and playing with the Creative Cowgirls this week! Love the blues - really makes a stunning set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards! Love the similarities, but still different!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cardkit! Love the colors, the papers you used! Really beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! And it is so great that you are getting some Christmas cards done early. Maybe this will be the year that I get mine done early too. :) Thanks for playing along this week at Shelly's Images for our "Show Us What You Got!" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, nice to get Christmas started! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs