Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...I'm nobody's fool....


Hey everyone:) I was asked to make a Black Metal card for someone. So this is what i came up with.

My papers are Basic black, red from my stash, martha stewart dsp and rockstar dsp. I used whisper white for the image.

The image is from SU from the crypt and i heat embossed it with black embossing power. I then distressed the edges, oh and it's punched out with a nestie.

The ribbon is from my stash and i used my martha stewart punch for the blood.

I finished off the card with a sentiment from a Little paper shop set and some pearls i had in my stash.

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card. My Grandaughter looked at it and said "cool" why don't you have stamps like that?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs