Thursday, March 31, 2011

...cherry pie...


hey everyone! I managed to get a non DT card done today!! I wanted to play in the MFT sketch so i pulled out a card kit i had.

I coloured the girl with copics and used a spic glitter pen on her ruffles and head band. I then cut her out with a nestie.

The papers are PTI white, kraft, poppy parade by SU and the dsp was in the kit.

I used a SU border punch and the ribbon and utensils came from the kit. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU.

Thanks for stopping by...its a crappy day out...and i am headed to work!!

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love it. In one of our other swaps I sent you a card kit for the swap, and an extra cause I read somewhere that you wanted some to try. They were mailed yesterday...so maybe this time next month, you'll have some happy mail! I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...LOVE this!!! The colours combined with the title of the post are making me want cherry pie!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!!

    Now to your card. Great take with the sketch. I like the matching DP and the spoon and fork are perfect embellies. Beautiful card my friend !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs