Tuesday, February 22, 2011

...it was a monday when my lover told me, never pay the reeper with love only...


Happy Tuesday! Its a Paper Pretties digi Release day!! There are 2 images being released today...Little Bear Peep and her sheep! I chose just the sheep to make a card with:) I wish i had a Thank Ewe stamp or something! lol

Anyway...i coloured the sheep with copics and then used liquid applicate for the fur! Hee hee they turn out so cute this way! I then cut her out.

For my papers i found the dsp in the scrap drawer, matted it on baja breeze and used PTI white for my base. My buttons and ribbon are baja breeze from SU. My border is from EK Success.

I think that is it! Be sure to head over to Paper Pretties and see what everyone else is up too!!


HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs