Saturday, January 15, 2011

...these weeds have grown where the sun once shone....


Hey everyone! I hope you are having a good day:) I am working on getting caught up so i can go on my trip and have nothing to worry about!

I pulled out a Magnolia card kit today, i swear i only have about 10 left (well until the new batch comes in! ha ha). I coloured Tilda with copics and then cut her out. I used the SU tag corner punch as well.

The papers are PTI white, garden green and the dsp is from SU, its old and i think its called afternoon tea.

The primas, ribbon and dew drops came in the kit. I used my new martha stewart punch on the bottom (i found it for $7 at wal mart! woo hoo!)

I guess that is it:) I am entering it in...

Midnight madness- sketch
Magnolia-licous challenge- orange and green

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty colors, I love orange! Great take on that sketch, too. I think you'll be restocking your kits soon, since I know we are in bunch of the same kit swaps! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute my friend - you are the queen of kits!! Hope you're having a great weekend11

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs