Sunday, January 2, 2011

...take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty....


Its Sunday! That means its another Corrosive Challenge Day! This month my fave stamp company Kenny K is sponsoring us! Woo hoo!! So i am going to make as many Kenny K cards as i can!

For my card today i coloured with copics and cut her out with a nestie. Oh and the challenge is purple and yellow.

I found some Lemonade SU dsp and went from there. My other papers are PTI white, rich razzleberry and crushed curry.





I used my EK success punch for the border. I also used some Crushed Curry ribbon and some bella dots to finish it off. The sentiment is from A Little Birthday Cheer by SU.

Be sure to head over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT is up too!!!

HUGS!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs