Sunday, January 23, 2011

...modern day cowboy...


Its another Corrosive Challenge Day! Probably as you are reading this i am in the sky flying to Miami to go on my cruise!! I am so excited! I will have some posts for ya while i am gone though:) I will also tell you all about it when i get back!! :)

Ok onto my card! I used a Kenny K image from his critterz collection, i thought this bull was so cute! I coloured the bull with copics and cut it out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, chocolate chip and the dsp came from my stash.

Oh and the challenge this week is to recycle something...so i took this ribbon from some reese's i got and used it! :)



I used some bella dots and finished off the card with A Little Birthday Cheer from SU:)

I hope you have a great week...although i have a feeling mine is gonna be better ;) What could be better than moshing on a boat \m/

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm I love reese peanut butter cups :) Love the card!! Hope you having fun

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs