Monday, January 10, 2011

...i wasn't meant to feel this....


Its Monday which means i have 2 weeks until i am cruisin on the metal boat!! wooooooooooo hooooooo

Ok i have 2 cards to share today! They are both the same but different...does that make sense??

So i got this amazing card kit in a swap i am in! i feel in love with it!! So that is why i made 2 cards! I am going to make more with it too!!

Ok so i was asked to make an Edward card for someone, i knew this kit would work:) I coloured edward with copics and cut him out. I was at wal mart yesterday with my friend and found this edward charm...ummmm how perfect! The heart came in the kit and i bought the bling on sale at Michaels the other day.

All the papers came in the kit except PTI white and basic black:)






So for this card i used the actual image that was in the kit, its sweet and toxic by The Greeting Farm. Love this guy and i am not sure why i don't have this stamp!!

So like the last card the papers are the same. I used Buttons, heart and skulls from the kit:) I also used the same sketch for both cards:)

I have no idea who i would give this card too, and i don't do valentines day...oh well i will leave it in my stash i guess:)




Hope you had a great Monday:)

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs