Thursday, January 6, 2011

...he loves me, he loves me not....


How is everyone today? I am good...in 18 days i will be cruisin the sea with my friend Jill and 40 metal bands!! :)

For my card today i used another one of my Magnolia card kits. Again not my colours, but i made it work:) I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out.

The papers are PTI white, not quite navy and the dsp is from the kit. The ribbon is SU and the flowers were in the kit. The embossed paper was also in the kit.






I finished off the card with some bling i found on sale at Michaels! :) I love bling!! :)

That's it! I am entering this card in the following challenges...
Magnolialicous highlites- recipe
Creative card crew- new beginnings
Simon says stamp- new beginnings
Sweet sketch wednesday- sketch

HUGS:)

2 comments:

  1. Janet, i can remember this card kit. I receive the same. I like what you do with it. I really like the swirls and your layout.

    WOW a Cruise- sounds fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet...what a cute card and that image is so precious!!! Gosh it seems like forever since I have been around blogland...I am barely getting back into the swing of things after my bout...lol...Hon, thanks so much for your visit to me and I wish for you a wonderful NEW YEAR...sending big hugs your way...Jacque

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs