Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...cool thing sittin with the kitty....


Who likes cats?? I don't but this one won't make me sneeze so i like her:) Its another Paper Pretties Digi release day!! I know you want PuRRRty Girl so be sure to head on over to the store and pick her up!!

For my card i coloured Purrrrty with copics and cut her out with a nestie. I used a glaze pen on the mirror and spica glitter pen on the necklace.

My papers are PTI cream, kraft and ctmh dsp. The ribbon was in my stash.

The sentiment is from SU teeny tiny wishes and the border is my newest ek success punch. I finished off the card with some bling:)

At the last minute i decided to make another card:) This cute bear is also being released today and well for obvious reasons I had to make a card with him:)

I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a nestie. I then distressed the edges.

My papers are PTI white, crushed curry and basic grey dsp. I punched the stars out with crushed curry and put some blue bella baubles in the middle.

The sentiment is from Paper Pretties and is punched out with the SU word window punch:)

Head on over to the Paper Pretties forum for some cool freebies!!!

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love all the blue and I love the punch with the bling. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i'm not a cat person either...but somehow i seem to draw a lot of them! glad you like her. i love your colors. my bedroom is blue and brown. pauly's yellow guitar is so flashy- love it. glad you made another card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun!! I love the papers that you used!! Awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs