Thursday, December 9, 2010

...times making changes in my life...


Hey everyone:) I hope you are having a good day! We have had some snow and it looks like Christmas is coming:) I still haven't started my shopping yet...yikes! lol I guess i should go soon!

Well i am almost done my Christmas cards for the year, only a couple more zombie/metal cards to make! lol I was in a Hanglar mood today though so you get a cute card:)

I coloured Hanglar with copics and cut her out with copics. I really wish i had some Hanlgar Christmas stamps:( Oh well i make do with what i have:) I guess you can really turn any image into a Christmas image eh??



My papers are PTI white, old olive and Jolly Holiday dsp by SU. My ribbon is satin white by SU. I used a sentiment from my new PTI set i bought (got sick of using the same SU sentiments on every card! lol) and punched it out with a SU punch. I finished off the card with some Prima Flowers i have been hoarding because they are so pretty!

I guess thats it! I am entering this card for the following challenges...

Simon Says Stamp (sketch)
The Crazy Challenge (Xmas love)
A Spoonful of sugar (Xmas)
Top Tip Tuesday (ribbon)

HUGS:)

2 comments:

  1. You haven't started your shopping??
    Oh girl,glad it's you and not me!!!

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous,just love the image!!
    You made a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet you did an amazing job colouring her!! I'm happy to say all the shopping is done & hubby took the packages today to be sent WOHOO - now I need some decorations in the house.....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs